From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A homebrew integrates digital clock, flashlight, paint, tape, buttons and function tester.
It was an entry in the Scenery Beta 2009.
- Digital clock with date and time.
- Fantastic Flashlight with 5 colors to choose.
- Simple Paint for drawing more fans.
- Simple recorder.
- Magnificent NDS tester to check if your buttons and your touch screen work perfectly.
- Legendary off function by pressing the OFF button.
For Paint, user needs to select color before drawing.
Stylus - select, draw (anywhere/Paint)
A - shoot, select color Red (Recorder/Paint)
B - stop and play, delete everything on Paint (Recorder/Paint)
X - select color White
Y - select color Blue
Start - main menu
- Fixed the recorder, works perfectly.
- Added the ability to change colors in Paint.
- Added possibility to delete all drawing in Paint.
Thanks to Exterminator, Neoicek, 4n4bol and Sonic Master