From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
PikUsos DS (Spanish) is homebrew application that integrates digital clock, flashlight, paint, recorder, button tester and off function for the NDS.
It was an entry in the Scenery Beta 2009.
- Digital Clock with date and time.
- Flashlight with 5 colors to choose from.
- Simple Paint for fans of drawing.
- NDS Tester for your buttons and touch screen.
- Shutdown Function when you press the Off Button.
For Paint, you need to select color before drawing.
Stylus - Select, Draw (Paint)
A - Start recording (Recorder), Select color Red (Paint)
B - Stop and play (Recorder), Clear everything (Paint)
X - Select color White (Paint)
Y - Select color Blue (paint)
Start - Main menu
- Fixed the Recorder, it works perfectly.
- Added the ability to change Colors in Paint.
- Added the ability to erase all drawings in Paint.
Thanks to Exterminator, Neoicek, 4n4bol and Master Sonic