Pocket Pixie DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Pocket Pixie DS|
Pocket Pixie DS is a graphics editor for the NDS that will able to create graphics and animations of sprites. It was coded with PAlib and μlib.
You can create new images and use a palette, zoom (up to 10x).
Select - Make the image reappear if it is outside the screen
R/L+Stylus or R/L+D-Pad - Move the drawing area
Cannot create animations, some tools are not implemented and the undo/redo is a bit buggy.
- Added tool tracing rectangles.
- Now you can save/load files .png.
- It is now possible to work on several frames (can also copy frames).
- Added the tool "Picker" that retrieves a color image and the tool "Line" which allows you to draw lines.
- Coded a grid that allows you to be more accurate when zooming. Attention, it is not displayed on emulators.