Pocket Pixie DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Pocket Pixie DS|
Pocket Pixie DS is a graphics editor for the NDS that will able to create graphics and animations of sprites. It was coded with PAlib and μlib.
User can create new images and use a palette, zoom (up to 10x).
Select - make image reappear if it is off the screen
R/L or Stylus - move the drawing area
The FloodFill is still buggy, blew the battery of the DS when the image is too large.
Select tool is being implemented.
- Added tool tracing rectangles
- Now you can save / load files. Png
- It is now possible to work on several frames. (can also copy frames)
- Added the tool "Picker" that retrieves a color image and the tool "Line" which allows you to draw lines.
- Coded a grid that allows you to be more accurate when zooming Wink. Attention, it is not displayed on emulators!