From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Homebrew menu consists of a Textpad, calculator and stopwatch and other applications, and several games.
- Textpad: write from simple notes to a logbook, save it and open it.
- Calculator: solve equations including first and second degree and square roots.
- Stopwatch: measure all kinds of temporary fractions in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Brightness Changer: change brightness of DS.
- Battle: a fierce battle where to beat opponent.
- Tennis for Two: Pong game.
Stylus - full control of homebrew
Start - back to desk
Tested on: Flashcard M3DS Real with firmware 4.8b
- Flashcard TTDS / DSTT firmware 1.17a12
- Flashcard R4 with Wood R4 firmware 1.07
- Flashcard Acekard2i with AKAIO firmware 1.7
- Flashcard TTDS / DSTT firmware rev13 1.17a12
Halloween Version Release
- Fixed errors in the texts.
- Change in charts: Halloween theme.
Version 3.5 16/07/2011
- Added two games: Battle and Tennis.
- Enhanced Calculator: Solve equations of first and second degree and square roots.
- Configuration. Brightness at startup.
- Author Information.
Version 3.2 24/06/2011
- Fixed error "PAlib can not put all sprites".
- Advance to the new look of the calculator.
- Folder called "ManuSO" at the root of the microSD.
- Added Brightness Changer and Sounds.
Version 3.0 07/08/2010
- Fixed several bugs.
- Fixed bug in the calculator to make it 0.
- Changed the boot menu.
- Added sounds to the beginning and end.
- Improvements textpad now where you can store your documents and the name you want and write more than 65000 characters.
Version 2.5 06/05/2010