From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Homebrew menu consists of a Textpad, calculator and stopwatch and other applications, and several games.
- Textpad - Write from simple notes to a logbook, save it and open it.
- Calculator - Solve equations including first and second degree and square roots.
- Stopwatch - Measure all kinds of temporary fractions in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Brightness Changer - Change brightness of DS.
- Battle - A fierce battle where to beat opponent.
- Tennis for Two - Pong game.
Stylus - Full control of homebrew
Start - Back to desktop
M3DS Real (firmware 4.8b)
TTDS/DSTT (firmware 1.17a12)
R4 Wood (firmware 1.07)
Acekard2i (AKAIO firmware 1.7)
TTDS/DSTT (firmware rev13 1.17a12)
Halloween Version Release
- Fixed errors in the texts.
- Change in charts: Halloween theme.
Version 3.5 2011/07/16
- Added two games: Battle and Tennis.
- Enhanced Calculator: Solve equations of first and second degree and square roots.
- Configuration. Brightness at startup.
- Author Information.
Version 3.2 2011/06/24
- Fixed error "PAlib can not put all sprites".
- Advance to the new look of the calculator.
- Folder called "ManuSO" at the root of the microSD.
- Added Brightness Changer and Sounds.
Version 3.0 2010/08/07
- Fixed several bugs.
- Fixed bug in the calculator to make it 0.
- Changed the boot menu.
- Added sounds to the beginning and end.
- Improvements textpad now where you can store your documents and the name you want and write more than 65000 characters.
Version 2.5 2010/05/06
- SceneBeta - http://nds.scenebeta.com/noticia/manuso