From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||17 August 2009|
An application for painting on the DS, an advanced version of Telesketch. It is made with PAlib.
Change the extent file name .nnn to .nds in order to use the homebrew.
It is drawing application painted by grids, as in Telesketch. As improvements of colors, the lines with the stylus and able to copy and paste.
- X - change mode
- Start - delete the entire screen
- L - copy screen
- R - paste screen
- B - recall screen (recover if to draw dots are gone)
- D-pad - move the red dot
- A - reposition the pinpoint to paint or not
- Stylus - make two dots then a straight line in between
- Stylus - fill color in enclosed area
- Left/Right - select color
Tested on: Flash card TTDS (Top Toy Ds) with firmware 1.15
- Flash Card M3 DS Simply with unknown firmware
- Super Card DS Flash card ONEi with firmware 3.0