From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
This is a port of Otacon's desktop clock application for the NDS, featuring the Otacon sprites, Dr.Hal Emmerich Otacon, from Metal Gear series. It is originally developed for Windows and MacOS.
You need to solve a maths problem in order to stop the alarm.
Control with Stylus.
- Otacon's eyes now follow the stylus.
- Alarm now rings while the Ds's lid is closed.
- Recolored/remade some graphics.
- Added copyright at beginning of program.
- Added a "Scared" otacon sprite when you get the math problem wrong.
- When you get the math problem wrong, the program will generate a new one.
- Fixed a minimal flickering.
Thanks to ?Unknown? for the sprites.
Hideo Kojima, his gang and konami for Otacon.