From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Able to read Japanese text files on DS.
Read Japanese books while holding NDS vertically like a book. It is able to the restore the last book user was reading.
Left - next page
Right - previous page
L - debug screen ON/OFF
R - save bookmark
Start - menu mode
Select - file select mode (select book)
Mostly works on: MoviePlayer/CF, AdMovie/CF, M3/CF and M3/SD all kind, SC/CF and SC/SD (as for MicroSD edition), EZ4/SD (perhaps all kind), MaxMediaLauncher/CF, EWin2/SD, MagicKey2/3/SD and DS-Link/SD
Version 0.3 2006/12/04
- ndskybkm.ini of the [System] section, added a RestoreLastBook.
Version 0.2 2006/11/30
- The bug where it has become not be able to retain the book mark turning extended function to a ON was corrected.
- INI was added to the file extension which you open.
- The bug which Japanese file name has stopped opening was corrected.
- Configuration file 'ndskybok.sys', was moved to '/NDSKYBKM/ndskybkm.sys' (Configuration is cancelled, but the book mark that way is)
- Optimization option of the compiler, because of safety from -O3 was modified in -O2.