From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Word ds is a text editor designed for nds that saves files in html format.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
- Numbers of fonts (e.g. Calligraph421 BT, Digifit, Asimov, Candles, Gazzerelli, Fingerpop)
- 216 are selectable fontcolors
- Added 216 selectable pagecolors
- Added a character counter
- Added a word against the
It has a keyboard and the option to create and save documents. It will require a PC to open saved file retrieve the information.
Stylus - keyboard, select
A - saving
- Increased the contrast of the keyboard
- Interchanged the z and the y so that the keyboard is now a qwerty-keyboard
- Improved the file-choice-menu
Version 0.5 4.2.2009
- Fixed error with the standby
- Increased the size of text characters 623-4860.
- These are about 694 words!
- Added a new shift system
- some corrections
Version 0.4.1 02/07/2009
- Fixed a bug.
- Change skin.
Version 0.3 12/06/2008
- Now you can open files created with WordDs
Version 0.2 11/24/2008