Putzpie Etch A Sketch
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Putzpie Etch A Sketch|
Putzpie Etch A Sketch is an application that simulates Telesketch.
- Download and extract file
- Make a PEAS folder on the root of your card. Otherwise can't save, name is Case-sensitive
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
It allows user to draw our own drawings Telesketch style, ie, pixel by pixel to our liking, ie with the pointer, or the Pad to get more precision. It provides 10 different slots to save.
A - lift Pen(hold)
B - eraser(hold)
R - precision mode(hold)
L - clear screen
Y - quick Save
X - quick Load
Start - save Slot+1
Select - save slot-1
D-pad or Stylus - draw
Tested on: FlashCard R4iSDHC with Firmware 2.7e
- 10 save slots
- A cursor to show where you are erasing/lifting pen
- Change the file name to save(#).peas
- Use a "PEAS" folder, for .peas files.
- Doesn't draw a dot until the pen has moved.
v0.2b 04/17/08 '
- Made the pen color black and background color white.
- Made L the clear screen button
- Higher dot draw rate(draws all dots drawn with stylus)
- Faster load/save rates
- Fixed precision mode so you can lift pen
- Added Eraser
- This is the first released version