Putzpie Etch A Sketch
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Putzpie Etch A Sketch|
Putzpie Etch A Sketch is a NDS homebre application that simulates the mechanical drawing toy Telesketch (also know as Etch A Sketch).
Download and extract file.
Make a PEAS folder on the root of your card (folder name is case-sensitive, otherwise it can't save).
DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card.
It allows you to draw in Telesketch style: pixel by pixel to your liking.
You can paint with the Stylus or the D-Pad for precise controls. It has 10 save slots.
A - Lift Pen (hold)
B - Eraser (hold)
R - Precision mode(hold)
L - Clear screen
Y - Quick Save
X - Quick Load
Start - Save slot+1
Select - Save slot-1
D-Pad or Stylus - Draw
Tested on R4iSDHC (firmware 2.7e).
- 10 save slots.
- A cursor to show where you are erasing/lifting pen.
- Change the file name to save(#).peas.
- Use a "PEAS" folder, for .peas files.
- Doesn't draw a dot until the pen has moved.
- Made the pen color black and background color white.
- Made L the clear screen button.
- Higher dot draw rate(draws all dots drawn with stylus).
- Faster load/save rates.
- Fixed precision mode so you can lift pen.
- Added Eraser.
- This is the first released version.