From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Pictoblog is an app that allows you to post pictures to your blog from everywhere.Pictoblog uses the Metaweblog API, which is a very popular API supported by major CMSs such as Wordpress and Drupal and dozens of others.
Wikipedia has a list ofs CMSs supporting it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaWeblog
Pictoblog was participated in the NEO Spring Compo 2007(winner).
- Download the latest version
- Extract the .zip file to your computer
- Copy pictoblog.ini to the root of your card
- DIDL patch and copy pictoblog.nds to the apps folder of your card
- Run pictoblog from the apps menu of your DS
- Tap the box beside the post title box to name your post
- Press the left or right shoulder button to switch to/from drawing
- Tap post when you are finished
Demonstration: A blog for testing. It's the default settings in the configuration file.
Q:There's an error after starting Pictoblog
- Make sure you applied the correct DLDI patch and that the pictoblog.ini is at the root of the card and in the right format and does not have additional spaces before or after the lines.
Q:There's an error when posting
- Make sure you're in range of the access point and that it is configured correctly. Use a WiFi game to do a connection test.Also make sure the settings in pictoblog.ini are correct.
If nothing helps:"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
Shift and caps button do not work
- fixed bug in the wifilib causing post fails most of the time
Thanks go to the folks in the #dsdev channel on Blitzed and on the GBADev forums. Special thanks to sgstair for the brilliant dswifi library and his help fixing the bug of v0.1 of Pictoblog.