Bible for NDS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Bible for NDS|
Bible software for NDS, Lite, DSi and 3DS, It is a program for reading Bible using filesystem on DS flashcard.
- Very fast text loading.
- Unlimited Bible versions.
- Auto bookmarking on close.
- Quick switch between Bible versions.
- Streamlined for everyday reading.
- Sounds and Minigame added.
Download and extract file.
Place the BIBLE_For_NDS.nds file anywhere on flash card and the Bible datafiles in the /data/Bible/ folder.
The download contains an NDS file and two english translation versions: LITV and AKJV. Please unpack all to the root folder of your flashcard, keeping the folder structure.
A few other Bible text versions can be found in the ExtraDataTranslations folder.
You can use the attached converter utility to use any version by processing a file, example can be found here.
The result will be in Bible for NDS format (it has many Bible versions in about 50 languages).
Note: Double byte languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc) are not supported yet.
It can work with any flashcard supporting the fat filesystem, like R4, iTouch ds and many others.
- Minigame added.
- Statistics added.
- Many new backgrounds.
- Streamlined, smaller .nds file.
- Fixed bugs: Memory leak fixed, screen update.
- Sounds added.
- Help screen.
- Author's website - http://bible-for-nds.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/ds-version-and-bible-text-converter.html
- SourceForge - http://sourceforge.net/projects/biblefornds