PAINT BLACK DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|PAINT BLACK DS|
PAINT BLACK DS is a drawing application (only black and white), you draw using 26 shapes arranged in the order of 26 alphabetical letters.
It was participated in the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2008 and ranked 5th.
- 100 Slots for save your drawings.
- 100 drawings Bonus for PLAY.
- Zoom, Grid, Gum, Reset.
- Load and Save on DLDI.
- You can use D-Pad or vertical/Horizontal sliders.
- GALLERY on slideshow with 5 speed.
Once your creations have been saved in the EDITOR Menu, you can re-draw them by following the letters corresponding to the SHAPES, in the PLAY Menu.
A gallery is also available to scroll through your creations as well as the finished designs.
D-Pad - Moves the grid, Zoom selection
Start - Stop/Play, Skip Music
Stylus - Choose Shapes, Place Shape, Select by icons
- Correction of the eraser in PLAY mode without the zoom, thanks to TIWAZ.
- Correction of the inversion of the R and S shapes on the BG.
- Code and Gfx: Cid2mizard and Kukulcan.
- Voices: Cid2mizard.
- Musics: Modarchive.org.
- Library: Palib by Mollusk.
- Level 00 by Cid2mizard.
- Level 01 to 16 by Atilla.
- Level 17 to 24 by Toiletking.
- Level 25 to 30 by Kukulcan.
- Level 31 to 99 by Cid2mizard.
- Participation of Lobo for Title Screen.
- Author's website - http://cid2mizard.dev-fr.org/Tag-3435-paint-black-1.html
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5286.0