From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||Preview Release R2|
A text viewer includes pre-patched EZ4 version. It is based on the proof of concept by Davr.
Up/Down - page up/down
Right/Left - line up/down
L - swap screens
R - nothing
Compiled with: Neoflash MK MMC Card support
- M3 Perfect CF support
- M3 Perfect SD support
- Supercard CF support
- Supercard SD support
- EZ4 SD support
Tested and working on: EZ4SD
- SuperCard SD
- M3-SD (slim and large) - there are still some odd issues with font renders on M3
Preview Release R2 11 July 2006:
- Loads the file "book.txt" (can be any text file) from the root dir of the media card.
- Automatically saves current position to SRAM. (supercard users take note - you will have to manually write the SRAM)
- Word wrapping enabled.
- Cleaned up the font a tiny bit.
- Temporarily shows page/line on the bottom of the screen.
- Debug text added on second screen.
- EZ4 SD added from moonshell (read only) to chishm's FAT lib
Thanks to everyone at DSDev.org
Special thanks to wintermute