From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||Preview Release R2|
A text viewer includes pre-patched EZ4 version. It is based on the proof of concept by Davr.
Up/Down - Page up/down
Right/Left - Line up/down
L - Swap screens
R - Nothing
Neoflash MK MMC Card
M3 Perfect CF
M3 Perfect SD (tested on slim and large, there are still some odd issues with font renders on M3)
Supercard SD (tested and works)
EZ4 SD Card (tested and works)
Preview Release R2 2006/07/11
- Loads the file "book.txt" (can be any text file) from the root dir of the media card.
- Automatically saves current position to SRAM. (supercard users take note - you will have to manually write the SRAM).
- Word wrapping enabled.
- Cleaned up the font a tiny bit.
- Temporarily shows page/line on the bottom of the screen.
- Debug text added on second screen.
- EZ4 SD added from moonshell (read only) to chishm's FAT lib.
Thanks to everyone at DSDev.org.
Special thanks to wintermute.
- Author's website - http://nds.cmamod.com/index.html