From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
WiXP is a Windows XP styled homebrew that allows you to listen to music, watch animated gifs and play various games.
- Music Player - Listen to default music that comes with WiXP.
- Gifs Viewer - View .gif files.
- 3D Pong - With a single player and a two player mode (sharing the same console).
- Tetris - Classic tetris.
- Paint - Paint application.
Stylus - Move cursor
D-Pad - Move cursor, Move Pong blade (player 1), Move Tetris piece
Right - Change image in image viewer
A - Click/rotate tetris piece
B - Exit some of the applications
A/B - Control pong blade (player 2)
A+B - Exit some applications
Select - Change camera in tennis
WiXP 5.0 (ametller124)
SC Mini SD Slot-2 (unknown firmware)
SuperCard DSTwo (unknown firmware)
M3iZero (unknown firmware)
TTDS/DSTT (firmware 1.17)
- Load the covers of albums in the viewfinder.
- Added Paint. For now allows functions Pencil, color palette (switch between primary and secondary color with R, select one with A), draw line, rectangle select tool and color.
- Fixed bugs of desktop icons.
- Fixed bug in effect to close the player.
- Author's website - http://www.facebook.com/pages/WiXP/120581554707406?sk=wall