From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||JongHyuk Park (Bliss)|
A standalone text viewer for NDS.
- Rotation view (0, 90, 270, mode)
- Saving last viewed file and position
- File browsing
- Changing brightness
- Supported CJK Languages
- Supported skin
- Supported soft-reset with reset.mse of moonshell
To change brightness, user needs to edit globalsettings.ini to make a default setting.
For CJK Languages suppors and Localization, edit globalsettings.ini.
Copy proper reset.mse into __textview/ for soft-reset supported with reset.mse of Moonshell.
R - brightness control (will not be saved)
Start - setup menu
Select - browse file
Down or B - next pag
Up or X - previous page
Right or A - go to top page
Left or Y - go to next bookmark, add/remove bookmark
Note: parenthesis stands for Buttons in 270″ rotated screen.
Previous page is too slow.
Sometimes, previous page makes miss operation.
Version 1.2b2 2008/07/21
- supported to changing font in setting menu.
Version 1.2b1 2008/07/17
- Implemented as standalone from akrpg/ak2 plugin.