From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||JongHyuk Park (Bliss)|
A standalone text viewer for NDS.
- Rotation view (0, 90, 270, mode).
- Saving last viewed file and position.
- File browsing.
- Changing brightness.
- Supported CJK Languages.
- Supported skin.
- Supported soft-reset with reset.mse of moonshell.
To change brightness, user needs to edit globalsettings.ini to make a default setting.
For CJK Languages suppors and Localization, edit globalsettings.ini.
Copy proper reset.mse into /textview/ for soft-reset supported with reset.mse of MoonShell.
R - Adjust Brightness (will not be saved)
Start - Setup menu
Select - Browse file
Down/B - Next page
Up/X - Previous page
Right/A - Go to top page
Left/Y - Go to next bookmark, Add/remove bookmark
Note: Parenthesis stands for Buttons in 270″ rotated screen.
Previous page is slow.
Sometimes, previous page makes miss operation.
Version 1.2b2 2008/07/21
- Supported to changing font in setting menu.
Version 1.2b1 2008/07/17
- Implemented as standalone from akrpg/ak2 plugin.