From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Notepad DS is similar to notepad.exe for Windows. It is able to Write and save any kind of text and keep it save on NDS.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
Create, manage, edit and save own custom notes.
Note: The save function only works on a real DS, not in an emulator. The editing still works fine though.
28 November 2009 Updates
- The loading was glitchy, so now you can only view your saved note. Will add more save slots in some time.
14 November 2009 Updates
- Fixed a lot of bugs (causing text to appear all over the screen) and some save glitches.
- Also added an Credits room.