From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A Shell for flashcard, contains a file browser and a contact list among other things. It has an options menu to change the brightness of screen (DS Lite only), and the speed of the game.
- File Browser - Does not open homebrew.
- Notepad - Create text files and have safe option (does not save).
- Contact - Able to save data such as name, email address, phone in DS.
- Calculator - To do math.
- Calendar - Make notes of things to do for us to go on top of the screen.
- Air Hockey - (Game) There are 3 different difficulties and 3 different playing fields. Press the Entertainment in the toolbar of the touchscreen.
- Paint - Paint tool.
- Menu options - Located on top left in the toolbar, with setting and options.
- Background - Below the menu options, 8 different images to choose from.
- Text Color - (Colour Text) Change the color of the letters, 10 different colors.
The above screen will show time information (an analog clock and a calendar) and notes that recorded with Calendar for that day.
Stylus - Open the application, Write (game, paint)
D-Pad - Select the box to write (notes, calendar, contact list)
M3DS Real (Sakura firmware S.1.40)
Version 1.02 2009-09-14
- Fixed bug brightness.
- Now, display help about Notepad.
- Fixed some bugs affecting data management.