From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
YetiBrowser is a MK2/3 SD file browser/reader/editor/viewer. It is made with PAlib and Chism's driver.
It was submitted to the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006, ranked 8th.
- Browse your SD/MMC's folders
- Open and edit any text file
- Open .mod music files (free mod musics)
- Open .jpg image files
- Open .gif(animated or not) image files
- Delete files
- Write with either a keyboard or with handwriting recognition
- Download and extract file
- Put .nds and your files on you SD/MMC and launch the program
(note that you can create text files or folder directly from the program)
Note that Booting the .nds file directly from the SD using MK2/3 will NOT work (it'll boot but no stylus).
You have to flash it to a gba cartridge and than boot it from it with the MK2/3 in the DS port.
R - Space bar
L and B - Backspace
Up/down - Scroll text
A - Show/Hide keyboard (shows Handwriting forms list)
X - Delete file
Y - Clear written text (Not in edit mode)
Start - In edit mode, quit without saving; In image viewer, quit
Select - In edit mode, quit with saving
Tested with Neomax cartridge and G6flash.
Graphics and code by smealum.
Thanks to dsdev.fr (especially alekmaul, bibite, thoduv) for BIG help in debug.