YetiBrowser is a MK2/3 SD file browser/reader/editor/viewer. It is made with PAlib and Chism's driver.
It was submitted to the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006, ranked 8th.
- Browse your SD/MMC's folders.
- Open and edit any text file.
- Open .mod music files (free mod music).
- Open .jpg image files.
- Open .gif(animated or not) image files.
- Delete files.
- Write with either a keyboard or with handwriting recognition.
Download and extract file.
Put .nds and your files on you SD/MMC and launch the program.
Note: You can create text files or folder directly from the program.
Booting the .nds file directly from the SD using MK2/3 will NOT work (it'll boot but no stylus).
You have to flash it to a gba cartridge and than boot it from it with the MK2/3 in the DS port.
R - Space bar
L/B - Backspace
Up/down - Scroll text
A - Show/Hide keyboard (shows Handwriting forms list)
X - Delete file
Y - Clear written text (not in edit mode)
Start - Quit without saving (edit mode), Quit (image viewer)
Select - Save and quit (edit mode)
Tested with Neomax cartridge and G6flash.
Graphics and code by smealum.
Thanks to dsdev.fr (especially alekmaul, bibite, thoduv) for the big help in debugging.
- Author's website - http://www.dev-fr.org/Smea/projet/YetiBrowser.sme