|Author||Fredrik Ahlström (FluBBa)|
This is a Green Beret, Rush'n Attack & Mr. Goemon - Arcade emulator for the NDS.
DLDI patch the emulator for your flashcard.
Create a folder named acds in either the root of your flash card or in the data folder.
Put gberet.zip, rushatck.zip and/or mrgoemon.zip (filenames are taken from MAME 0.94) into a folder where you have arcade roms.
When the emulator starts, it will try to load Green Beret automatically on startup.
- Load Game - Choose a game to load.
- Load State - Load a previously saved state for the currently running game.
- Save State - Save a state for the current game.
- Save Settings - Save the current settings.
- Reset Game - Reset the currently running game.
- Autofire - Select to enable autofire.
- Controller - 2P start a 2 player game.
- Swap A/B - Swap which NDS button is mapped to which arcade button.
- Display - Scaled or unscaled screenmode (L/R to scroll screen up/down).
- Scaling - Flicker or barebones lineskip.
- Gamma - Adjust gamma (brightness).
- Disable Foreground - Turn on/off foreground rendering.
- Disable Background - Turn on/off background rendering.
- Disable Sprites - Turn on/off sprite rendering.
- Speed - Switch between speed modes.
- Normal - Game runs at it's normal speed.
- 200% - Game runs at double speed.
- Max - Game runs at 4 times normal speed (might change in the future).
- 50% - Game runs at half speed.
- Autoload State - Toggle Savestate autoloading.
- Autosave Settings - Save settings when leaving menu if any changes are made.
- Autopause Game - Toggle if the game should pause when opening the menu.
- Powersave 2nd Screen - If graphics/light should be turned off for the GUI screen when menu is not active.
- Emulator on Bottom - Select if top or bottom screen should be used for emulator, when menu is active emulator screen is always on top.
- Debug Output - Show an FPS meter for now.
- Autosleep - Does not work.
- Lot of settings for the actual arcade game, difficulty/lives etc.
L+R or Touchscreen - Open up menu
D-Pad or Touchscreen - Navigate menus
A or Double tap - Select an option
B or Top of the screen - Go back
R/L or Touchscreen - Switch between tabs
Select - Insert coin
Start - Start
D-Pad - Move character
Up - Jump, Climb
Down - Crouch
B - Knife attack
A - Special attack
Tested on iDeaS emulator.
It has bugs in the sprite rendering and no tile priority support, though they should not affect gameplay too much.
- Fixed reset for "Mr. Goemon".
- Added load/save state.
- Added support for flipped sprites.
- Fixed sound tempo.
- Added flipped background support.
- Lots of fixes.
- Updated Z80 and more.
- Fixed some more with zip handling.
- Fixed parsing of some zip files.
- Added GUI including touch support.
- Added support for "Rush n' Attack" & "Mr. Goemon".
- Added support for (compressed) zip files.
- Added savestates.
- Added option for unscaled screen.
- Added optional powersave for 2nd screen.
- Added gamma correction.
- Fixed scaling.
- Initial release, plays Green Beret with sound.
Huge thanks to Loopy for the incredible PocketNES, without it this emu would probably never have been made.
- Dwedit for help and inspiration with a lot of things.
- Reesy for help with the Z80 emu core.
- Nicola Salmoria, for the MAME driver.
- More MAME people + Maxim for the SN76496 info.