From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Pang DS is a Pang and Super Pang arcade emulator.
Note: In order to use this emulator, you will need to obtain MAME rom.
Download and extract file.
DLDI .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Put the MAME's ROM files at the root or in the /MAMERoms/ subdirectory on flashcard.
|Pang (bootleg, set 1)||pangb||pang|
|Pang (bootleg, set 2)||pangbold||pang|
|Buster Bros. (US)||bbros||pang|
|Pomping World (Japan)||pompingw||pang|
|Super Pang (World 900914)||spang|
|Super Pang (Japan 901023)||spangj||spang|
|Super Buster Bros. (US 901001)||sbbros||spang|
2 Players (NIFI)
- Select the set and the settings.
- Press A to launch the game normally.
- Once the rom is initialized, press Select to launch the server.
- A player waiting screen appears.
- The B key allows you to return to normal mode if necessary.
- Select the same set as the server (the settings will be ignored).
- Press Start to launch the game in client mode.
- A screen for selecting waiting players appears (DS name + MAC address).
- If necessary (several players waiting) select the right player with the D-Pad.
- Press A to start the 2 player game.
- The B key allows you to return to the menu if necessary.
- When a player wishes to play a message confirmation appears.
- Press Y to start the game with this player or X to reject this player.
- If the server has been started on the title screen with at least 2 tokens the game starts automatically.
In 2 players mode:
- Each player can then press Start to join the game.
- Each player can add tokens by pressing X.
- The server DS controls the player in blue and the client DS controls the red one.
- If blocked for more than one second, it is possible to return to single player mode by pressing Select.
- Once back in solo mode 2 players control the blue one (the other will still be present on screen but uncontrollable).
- State loading is not available in 2 player mode but state saving is still available.
Stylus - Select game
A - Play selected game
B - Zoom images list
L/R - Accelerate, Slow down, Reverse images scrolling
D-Pad - Play
X - Insert coin
A - Fire
Start - Start game (one player)
R - Save state
L - Load state
Y - Yes, Confirm save/load state, Screens swapping
X - Exit, Cancel save/load state
- Compiled with libnds libnds 1.5.0+ & devkitarm R32.
- Compatible with CYCLODS iEvolution B6 in DSi mode.
- Emulator settings stored.
- NIFI version.
- Compiled with devkit pro R27 and libnds 1.4+ (FIFO optimised).
- Game screens swapping added.
- Improved scaled screen display.
- Emulator state loading fixed (thanks Conderock).
- Display bugs fixed (thanks progds).
- First version.
- Compiled with devkit pro R26 and libnds 1.3.8+ (FIFO debugged).
- File rom is unziped by the emulator.
- Hi-scores are saved.
- Emulator state.
- Optimised display with scrolling.
Reesy for DrZ80 emulator