From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Chip-8 Emulator for Nintendo DS. The project was abandoned before being completed. No sound.
- Keyboard with game-keys (autodetection).
- Zoom 1x, 2x or 4x.
- Ability to change chip8 default colors.
- 100% compatible with chip8 games .
- Nice file selection GUI (avoids non-chip8 roms).
- Go back to file browser by pressing SELECT button.
- If the game is waiting for a keypress, the green light turns yellow (Critical error: red light).
Up - 2
Left - 4
Right - 6
Down - 8
Stylus - Other keys
- CPU: Added SCHIP support.
- CPU: Fixed SP (it was skipping the first one).
- CPU: RND opcode fixed (fixes VBRIX bugs).
- CPU: LD Vx, K (Wait for keypress) fixed.
- GUI: Added directory support.
- GUI: Added file-sorting.
- GUI: Long names are now short when displaying.
- Misc: Fixed some memory overflows.
- Misc: fixed some debugging problems.
- Misc: Added auto-zoom (fit to screen, schip has different resolution).
- Misc: Added 'reset to default' option.
- Misc: Added few options ('reset to default' and 'save and continue').
- Others: some minor fixes.