A5200DS is an Atari 5200 console emulator based on the Atari800 emulator.
- Most things expected from an emulator
Note: To use this emulator, you must use compatibles rom with a52/bin format. It also needs the 5200.bin ROM BIOS to use it.
Download and unzip archive, DLDI patch .nds and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Put the a26/bin files where you want on your flashcard.
When the emulator starts, click on the cartridge slot to choose a file.
Use Up/Down to select a file, then use A to load it.
D-Pad - Joystick
A - Fire button 1
B - Shift button
X - * button
Y - # button
R - Button 0
L - Show fps
R/L - Change rom
Start - Start button
Select - Pause button
Use stylus on buttons for other actions on bottom screen.
- Add Analog managment with icon on screen, just click on it to activate/desactivate -> this will fix pb with lot's of game like breakout, missile command, and so on.
- Fix bug in GTIA/POKEY for enabling pot management, analog jostick works now.
- Compiled with new devkitpro (r33), win 1 fps since previous version.
- Add automatic chip detection for 16k roms (but you can change it).
- Button L to display/hide FPS.
- Add R & L to change Rom.
- Really fix flickering pb, alphalerp is back and screen is smoother.
- Better sound (not so much).
- Fix pb with iEvo (hangs on menu).
- Fix pb with B button (now you can use bombs in HERO).
- Remove argc/argv management (for Another World test with his ievo).
- Fix flickering pb (remove alphalerp for now).
- Quick fix about bios problem.
- change screen height to 256.
- Add more easy understanding message when no game in current diretory (Thx Another World for the tip).
- Fix name in makefile (was 7800 and not 5200).
- Initial release.
- Compiled with last version of Devkitpro/libnds, so DSi compatible.
Wintermute for devkitpro and libnds.
Atari800 team for source code.
zx81 for GP2X-Atari version.
- Author's website - http://www.portabledev.com/pages/ds/jeuxdev.-perso/a5200ds.php