Lameboy DS is a Gameboy and Gameboy Colour emulator for the NDS.
- High compatibility.
- Full speed for many games.
- Support for large games greater than 2 MB in size.
- Zipped ROM support for games smaller than 2 MB.
- Fast Mode with L-trigger.
- Preliminary sound support.
- Auto save on exit to menu.
- RTC emulation.
- Pseudo bilinear upscaling mode.
- Super Game Boy borders and coloring support.
- Rumble emulation with slot 2 devices with rumble.
- Green color scheme option emulating original Game Boy color palette (green to very light green).
- Configurable X/Y Keys.
- Save states.
- Main menu.
Patch lameboy.nds file with proper DLDI flash driver (unless your card firmware does it for you).
Copy patched lameboy.nds to your flash device.
Copy roms to any folder on the flash (default is lameboy).
- Exit - Save RAM or state and exits to rom selction.
- Continue - Hide menu (also A on top menu bar).
- Save - Save RAM (.sav) or state (.lsX).
- Load - Load state.
- Delete state - Remove current save state slot.
- State slot - Choose between save slots or simple RAM save.
- Exit without save - Exit to rom selection.
- Reset - Reset Game Boy.
- X Y Keys - X/Y keys function.
- L Key - Fast key type (classic / toggle).
- GBC - GameBoy Color emulation (Never - disable, If Needed - only in GBC exclusive games, Always - all games that support GBC).
- SGB - Super GameBoy emulation.
- Rumble - Enable rumble emulation (additional slot 2 hardware required).
- Test rumble - Set rumble on for about 1s.
- GB Colors - Select color scheme for monochrome games.
- Vertical Pan - Non scaled GB screen vertical position (useful with SGB borders).
- Game Screen - Switch top/bottom DS screens function.
- Scale - Select scaling mode.
- Scaling Filter - Enable bilinear filtering.
- Show FPS - Enable fps counter.
- Save Settings - Save menu settings.
- Default Settings - Reset to default menu settings.
Up/Down - Previus/next rom, Option
Left/Right - Prevoius/next page, Change option
A - Select
B - Parent directory
L/R - Change menu page
D-Pad/A/B/Start/Select - Game Boy keys
X/Y - Configurable
L - Fast mode (no frame sync and renders only every 8th frame)
R or Stylus - Show menu
Graphical and aural glitches in both Harry Potter games for the GBC.
Turns the power off sometimes when trying to save a state (only in Pokémon Crystal?).
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge doesn't support speed up and flickers.
- Fixed: better iterrupt timing (should fix Mario Land 2).
- Fixed: multipacket SGB messages (fixes Pokemon R/G/B color overlays).
- Added: backlight of the menu screen is turned off when not used.
- Added: fullscreen scaling (ignores aspect ratio).
- Changed: optimized software renderer.
- Changed: optimized cpu core.
- Fixed: multiplayer pad reading in SGB games (Battle Arena Toshinden and others).
- Changed: updated devkitARM and associated libraries to r21.
- Fixed: STOP opcode (fixes Konami Collection 2 JP & 4 JP).
- Fixed: found and reverted patch that caused problem with pumpkin level in Mario Land 2.
- Fixed: another change in interrupt handling to fix Monster Rancher Explorer.
- Fixed: pallete change effects.
- Fixed: interrupt enable register, fixes graphic glithes in Pokemon Pinball and Donkey Kong.
- Fixed: DAA opcode flags.
- Added: Super GameBoy borders and coloring support.
- Added: rumble emulation with slot 2 rumble pak.
- Added: menu.
- Added: green color scheme for classic gb.
- Added: configurable x/y key functions.
- Added: save states.
- Fixed: joypad register emulation (fixes Wario Blast).
- Fixed: GBC hdma (fixes Pokemon Crystal graphics).
- Fixed: interrupt flags emulation (fixes Bouble Bobble).
- Fixed: V-blank interrupt timing (fixes Altered Space).
- Fixed: split window emulation (fixes Donkey Kong graphics).
- Fixed: GB timer initialization (fixes Pokemon Pinball).
- Added: fake serial interrupts (fixes many early games).
- Added: RTC emulation.
- Added: pseudo bilinear upscaling mode.
- Fixed: GBC speed change did not work for some games (like Mario Bros Deluxe).
- Fixed: interrupt priority.
- Fixed: corrected timers interrupt frequency.
- Fixed: tile in foreground color 0 is transparent.
- Added: preliminary sound emulation.
- Added: auto save on exit to rom menu.
- Fixed: less interscreen video glitches.
- Fixed: correct flag bits locations, helps Zelda Oracle of Ages.
- Fixed: window size overflow, helps with menu in both Zelda Oracles.
- Added: 60fps emulation speed sync.
- Added: fast mode with L button.
- Changed: cpu emulation optimizations, more games run fullspeed.
- Changed: new faster display method (with triple buffering), may cause visual glitches with games using pallette based effects.
- Added: fps display.
- Fixed(?): video modes emulation, helps for some games but messes with others.
- Added: rom selection menu sorting, key repeat and position history.
- Fixed: inverted GBC sprite priorities.
- Fix for Zelda Oracle hang after first screen.
- Implemented GBC tile in foreground priority attribute (needed for Zelda Oracle).
- "ADD SP, #xx" instruction fix, (helps for many games including Pokemon Card 2).
- CGB HDMA bug fixed.
- MBC type 0x13 correctly recognized (now save works in Pokemon Red/Green/Blue).
- Added some powersaving when NDS closed during emulation.
- Zipped rom support.
- Official website - http://lameboy.nutki.com