From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DSoric is an Oric 1/Atmos computer emulator.
- Most things expected from an emulator.
Note: In order to use this emulator, you need to obtain compatible tape files in TAP format.
Download and extract file.
DLDI .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Put your .tap files where you want. Some games are provided with the package DSOric, they are from Eric Chahi, the creator of Another World.
Loading TAP files
- When the emulator starts, click on the tape to choose a file. Use Up/Down to select a file and A to load it.
- To load a file, click on the tape, choose a TAP file and tap after CLOAD and ENTER on the Oric keyboard.
- Saves with the CSAVE command are going in the K7SAVE.TAP file.
- You can click on the DSoric logo to have the options menu.
- Able to do a reset of the emulator.
- Switch between the Oric 1/Oric atmos (reset the emulator).
- Rewind the tape to the desired position (a tape file must be selected).
- Save/load the emulator state.
- Save the keyboard configuration (a tape file must be selected).
- Send a report to portabledev regarding the emulation (a tape file must be selected).
Stylus - Keyboard
D-Pad - Direction keys
A - A key
B - B key
X/R - Ctrl key
Y/L - Shift key
X+Up/Down - Screen move when the resolution is normal
Start - Enter key
Select - Space key
Low sound quality, speed and missing microdisk management.
- Initial release.
Zeblackos for the keyboards design and the DSoric logo.
Members of forum for the help and the support.