iPlayer GBA Emulator
|iPlayer GBA Emulator|
iPlayer GBA Emulator (also called NDS-GBA) is a GameBoy Advance (GBA) emulator.
Note: This will only work on the iPlayer Slot-1 cart.
Download and extract file.
Make sure the fireware and OS of iPlayer is the lastest version.
Copy the plugins folder into /_system/.
Boot GBA emulator from iPlayer
- Enter homebrew menu.
- Find the GBA.PLG file and press A button.
- Select a *.GBA file to run.
Load GBA games
- Press X in game to show menu.
- Select New button.
- Press A button enter folder, press B button back to up folder.
- Y button mean return.
Video and Audio
- Graphic size - Original size.
- Game fast forward - Default is off. The frame skip level will be set into 9 when you turn on it, then you can play games with the fastest speed.
- Frame skip type - Default is auto, you can set it into Manual, then you can set the frame skip level.
- Frame skip level - The higher level the faster game speed.
- Sound switch - Switch on/off the sound.
- Write game state - Limited 32 slots.
- Read game state - Read saves with the screenshot and date.
- Supports Pro Action Replay/Gameshark codes.
- Put the cheat files into /Gamecht/.
- Save the pics as .BMP format into /Gamepic/.
- Supports auto display pics.
- Supports Auto standby.
- Supports CHT/ENG.
Note: Suggest to format microsd card into FAT format, it's faster.
Version 1.1 2010/08/12
- Added support popular cheat code file *.cht.
- Fixed some GUI bugs.
- Added turn off down screen save power.
- Fixed some firmware bugs.
- Author's website - http://darkchen.blog.com