From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Bombjack DS is an emulator for the platformer arcade game Bomb Jack, originally released in 1984 by Tehkan (later known as Tecmo).
Note: In order to use this emulator, you will need to obtain MAME roms (Mame 0.139 compatible romset).
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch .nds file if needed, and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Put the MAME's ROM files at the root or in the /MAMERoms/ subdirectory on flashcard.
|Bomb Jack (set 1)||bombjack|
|Bomb Jack (set 2)||bombjack2||bombjack|
You may need to rename the romset (please refer to Changelog ).
Stylus - Select game and difficulty levels
A - Play selected game
B - Zoom images list
L/R - Accelerate, Slow down, Reverse images scrolling
D-Pad - Play
Start - Insert coin player 1
Select - Insert coin player 2
A - Start game (one player), Jump
B - Start game (two players)
R/L - Save/load state
Y - Yes, Confirm save/load state
X - Exit, Cancel save/load state
- ROM sets changes: bombjac2.* must be renamed bombjack2.* (thanks Another World).
- Compiled with libnds libnds 1.5.0+ & devkitarm R32.
- Compatible with CYCLODS iEvolution B6 in DSi mode.
- Emulator settings stored.
- Emulator state save/load.
- Sound improved.
- Hi-scores load fixed.
- Marquee image changed (thanks progds).
- Used set is now saved after reset.
- First version.
- Compiled with libnds 1.3.2.
- File rom is unziped by the emulator.
- Hi-scores are saved.
- Optimised display with parallax scrolling.
MAME Teams, Reesy for DrZ80 emulator.