This is a ColecoVision emulator for the Nintendo DS.
It was submitted for the NEO summer coding contest 2006 (winner).
- Most things you should expect from an emulator.
- In game progress saving.
Note: To use this emulator, you must have compatibles ROMS with .rom or .col extension.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch it and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Put your COL or ROM games where you want. You can't have more than 255 ROMS at the same time.
Player 1 and 2:
D-Pad/A/B - Coleco Pad and Button 1/2
Stylus - Simulate the Coleco controller (0 to 9 buttons, * and #) shown on the lower screen
Select - Same as the #2 KEYPAD
Start - Same as the #2 KEYPAD
Reset - Reset the current game and restart
End Game - End the current game and return to the game selection
Save Stats - Save current state (the filename will be the same than the game with .STA extension)
- Rewrite lots of things in the interface.
- Add wifi compatibility list sending.
- New TMS9918 engine, Buck rogers, Bump N jump are ok now.
- New palette, closer to TMS9918.
- Improve graphics mode display.
- Fix key redifinition problem with key #7 and higher.
- COLECO.ROM include in colecoDS, you now put colecods where you want on your linker.
- Again, Savestates modified, old savestates don't run now, sorry.
- Add DLDI support but no more GBFS support.
- New design (great thanks to Lobo).
- New interface.
- Add DrZ80 CPU (so, it is a little faster).
- Savestates modified, old savestates don't run now.
- Add NinjaDS support (tested) and Max Media, EZ4 (not tested).
- Add G6Lite support with GBFS.
- NeoFlash MK2/MK3 Special August Compo Edition.
- Color palette OK.
- GBFS system to have more than one game.
- Pretty nice menu.
- Initial release.
Special thanks to Lobo for the V2.0 design.
Huge thanks to Marat Fayzullin for ColEm, without it this emu would probably never have been made.
Also, Huge thanks too to the MESS team for the informations on Coleco shipped in their emulator.
And, Big thanks to chishm (Michael Chisholm) for his FAT driver.
- Author's website - http://www.portabledev.com/pages/ds/jeuxdev.-perso/colecods.php