Magnavox Odyssey DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Magnavox Odyssey DS|
|Version||25 Jun 2010|
Magnavox Odyssey DS is a port of the first ever home video game system released in 1972, Odyssey. It includes different chips which each chip contains a minigame.
The following games are available:
- Chip 1 - No overlay.
- Chip 2 - Simon Says, Skiing.
- Chip 3 - Football, Hockey, Tennis, Analogic.
- Chip 4 - Haunted House.
Rules of each games can be found here.
R/L - Change between which player to control
A - Reset the ball
Video about the Odyssey
Jun 25, 2010
- Started programming chip 4.
- Changed some stuff.
- The sprites are smaller.
- The ball moves a bit faster.
Jun 22, 2010
- Have all of the overlays for chips 1-3.
- The programming is finished for 1-3.
- Changed movement of the computer player a bit.
- Reprogrammed the first chip to make it play more like the original system.
Jun 20, 2010
- Made some icons for the overlays.
- Fixed up the overlays a bit.
Jun 16, 2010
- Fixed the background problem by using the reset background system action.
Jun 04, 2010
- Started to make the second game chip.
- Added two more overlays.