UO gрSP Kai PSP
|UO gрSP Kai|
|Author||Exophase, Takka, ErikPshat, Oldvic|
|Version||3.4 test 4 build 225 & 230|
|b223 · b225 · b230 Download|
UO gрSP Kai is a Game Boy Advance emulator for PSP made by ErikPshat, further improved by Oldvic.
- Save states.
- Custom key mappings.
- Sound toggling.
- CPU clock speed adjustment.
- Support for game-specific configuration settings.
- Other miscellaneous options.
Note: The emulator requires an authentic GBA BIOS image file to run. The file is 16kb and should be called gba_bios.bin (md5sum: a860e8c0b6d573d191e4ec7db1b1e4f6) and present in the same location as the EBOOT.PBP file.
To install, place the folder UO gpSP kai into /PSP/GAME/.
Copy the GBA BIOS (gba_bios.bin) that you have obtained to /PSP/GAME/UO gpSP kai/gba_bios.bin.
The emulator supports GBA and BIN format. To save space on the memory card, compress images GBA in ZIP-format archives.
Images should be expanded in the folder /UO gрSP kai/GBA/ROM/.
You can change the control key settings in the configuration menu. It also has a savestats feature, frameskip adjustment in attempt to run game in faster speed and mild cheat support.
Up/Down - Navigate current selection window
Left/Right - Switch between file window and directory window
Circle/Start - Select current entry
Square - Go one directory up
Game Boy Advance:
D-Pad - GBA D-Pad
Circle - GBA A button
Cross - GBA B button
Square/Start - GBA Start button
Select - GBA Select button
L - GBA L-Trigger
R - GBA R-Trigger
Triangle - Adjust frameksip
Triangle+Up/Down - Increase/decrease frameskip
Down - Change from 0 to auto
Up - Change from auto to 0
Up/Down - Navigate current menu.
Left/Right - Change value in current menu selection (if a value is present)
Circle/Start - Select current entry (see help for entry to see what this means)
Square - Exit current menu
v3.4 test 4 build 230 2017/11/26 (by Oldvic)
- Fixed regression: Analog Nub mapping works separately from Dpad again.
- Fixed regression: Now by default, GBA button 'B' is mapped to 'Cross' and GBA button 'A' is mapped to 'Circle' to match a real GBA. The 225 build had these buttons reversed by default.
- 'Update backup' is now defaulted to 'Automatic' rather than 'Exit only'. It can still be configured on a per game basis.
v3.4 test 4 build 225 2016/05/08 (by ErikPshat)
- Fixed lots of bugs, mostly inconsistencies in the program code and the code to be translated.
- Added new lines in the emulator menu and accordingly in translation language files.
- Painted pixel by pixel, and compiled a new font "eureka.fbm".
- Also in the font added all German-Spanish-Portuguese-Greek characters umlauts with full Western European encoding cp1252 with the required width for each letter.
- Fixed some items are broken before.
- Fixed alternating list by changing the buttons in the joystick configuration.
- Now run almost all games from ZIP archives. Previously, large files are not unpacked emulator.
- Other minor fixes.
- Signed to run on the official firmware, and of course on the custom firmware.
UnOfficial gpSP kai 3.4 test 4 build 92 (by takka)
- Compatible with CFW 5.50GEN-B.
- Corrected some sound gaps.
Exophase: Main developer - Official release "gpSP" latest v0.9.
takka: Developer - UnOfficial release "UO gpSP kai" latest v3.4 test 3 build 92.
toBsucht - For testing and helping translating.
- Wololo - https://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=45844
- Emulation General Wiki - http://emulation.gametechwiki.com