|Author||Aenea (Alysa Habraken)|
StellaPSP is an Atari 2600 emulator for the PSP handheld.
It is a port of Stella v1.4.2, a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator originally coded by Bradford W. Mott, Stephen Anthony, Jeff Miller and many others.
- Added paddle support.
- Added better d-pad support.
- Use the GU instead of SDL for rendering.
- Title screen.
- Menus are now overlays so the font seems smaller (actually, it's the same size, but it now uses the full resolution of the PSP).
- Found the blend function.
- And many small bugs have been removed.
- Holding down the d-pad in the menus will make it scroll faster.
- Analog in menus is very fast scrolling.
- Support for 10 state files per rom, use left/right on the Load/Save menu item to change the current state number.