This is a PSP port of Oswan, a Bandai WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color emulator developed by David Raingeard.
Create an appropriate folder on the Memory Sitck, example ms0:/PSP/GAME/WSC/.
Place the EBOOT.PBP file and the ROM you want to run in the WSC folder.
It does not support ZIP files, also ROM file size must be less than 4MB.
State Save is saved in the same location as the ROM (with .SAV extension).
Circle - A
Cross - B
Up/Right/Down/Left - X1/X2/X3/X4
Triangle/R/Square/L - Y1/Y2/Y3/Y4
Start - Start
Select - Select
- There is no sound and no SAVE function.
- The operation is still unstable.
- Not all buttons are supported.
- The settings cannot be recorded.
- Some items are not working in the menu.
- Changed to pochi's icon.
- Added menu.
- Added full screen.
- Added StatSave.
- Varies internal changes (source).
- Based on the source of oswan0.7.
- RIN source.
- Source of GB FILE SELECTOR.
- And others.
- pochi's icon.