NDS3D World Toolset
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|NDS3D World Toolset|
|Version||1.1 (9 Nov 2008)|
An application for creating 3D environment for NDS.
- Create a 3D environment on computer even seeing it in 3D view to knowing exactly where to put the models.
- Single use.
- Effective interface.
You are able to:
- Add models to the environment.
- Modify their positions.
- Designating them a speed.
- Designate a model like the player.
- Collision Detector.
- Animation allowed (see the game that includes when they destroy a barrel).
- Destroyer models.
- Solid world.
- Having the code to add speed and others.
You can create your own 3D game with little/no programming knowledge or devkitPRO PAlib.