From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
|Version||100707 (10 Jul 2007)|
PA_lib is a DS library which based on ndslib. It is aimed towards simple DS development to make DS games and programs in c and C++. It works on Devkitpro, which is a set of toolchains for Gamecube, PSP, DS, GBA etc.
It was presented in the NEO Coding Competition 2005 and in the 1st position.
Note: The development of PAlib has been suspended and does not work with the latest Devkitarm/Libnds anymore.
- Sprites functions.
- Background function.
- Text functions.
- An API for buttons.
- Sound and mod support.
- Stylus and Pad.
- Draw function.
- Variable case text.
- Retrieve info on DS (user name, birthday, language, time/date, etc).
To install PAlib unpack this archive to devkitPro/PAlib, no extra environment variables needed.
Tutorials can be found here.
C/PALib Simple Nintendo DS Platformer (bl0ckeduser)
PAlib 100707 QuickFix: The last PAlib release | fincs
- [General] Removed the ASlib IPC clear code, it was doing more harm than good.
- [3DSprites] PA_3DCreateSprite now returns the GFX number.
- [Linux] Fixed a backslash (\) path to use forward slash (/).
- [Examples] The updating script screwed up some sound examples, it's now fixed.
- [EFS] EFS support was dropped in favor of libfilesystem.
- [Editors] PN support is now dropped.
- [Fix] PAlib now works with devkitARM r31.
- [Sprite] Fixed PA_DeleteSprite bug (thanks BassAceGold).
Please check Readme for more History.