Lua Player Plus Vita
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Lua Player Plus Vita|
Lua Player Plus Vita Description
Lua Player Plus Vita is the first lua interpreter made for the Sony PlayStation Vita.
The interpreter currently runs under Lua 5.3.0. It has also a debug FTP server to correct your errors in runtime.
Official support board: http://rinnegatamante.it/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=12
- Advanced 2D Graphics Rendering (GPU)
- Native support to TTF fonts
- Native support to BMP/PNG/JPG images
- Sound system with support for WAV/MP3/MIDI/OGG audio files
- Controls system with full console support
- Support to dualshock rumble feature for PSTV.
- Built-in debug FTP server
- Complete sockets system support
- Access to a lot of Sony syscalls
- I/O access for any filesystem
- Native support to ZIP archives
- Timer system
- Advanced arithmetical functions support (math library)
We offer an automated builder service for our nightly builds. Nightly builds are automatically updated every 4 hours by a server we own. To take advantage of this service, you should visit this page.
Here are some PSVITA homebrews made using Lua Player Plus Vita:
Engines & Interpreters
Compiling the source
To correctly compile lpp-vita you'll need vitasdk installed and correctly set in your PATH environment variable. You'll also need the following libraries: zlib, libmpg123, libogg, libvorbis, libsndfile, vita2dlib, libftpvita, libpng, libjpeg, freetype,libspeexdsp. You can install most of them with vita-portlibs and EasyRPG Vita toolchain.
Lua Player Plus Vita supports different flags to enables some features:
-DSKIP_ERROR_HANDLING disables error handling for faster code execution.
- Everyone involved in vitasdk creation
- xerpi for vita2dlib and debug FTP server code
- gnmmarechal for testing the interpreter
- Misledz for the Lua Player Plus logo
- EasyRPG Team for the Audio Decoder used for Sound module