AnyLanguageStudy Unofficial PSP
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||3.0 U2 (Unofficial update 2012)|
This is an modified version of AnyLanguageStudy made by passingby, which is an application for studying Japanese and other languages orignally developed by Nakano. Controls and layouts are slightly changed, it also includes some extra themes.
AnyLanguageStudy v0.6 (teaser) (nakano)
Unofficial Update 2 2012/03/28 (by passingby)
- Replaced "Set once complete" with just "Set Complete".
- "Set Complete" displays as soon as you make your last answer (instead of on the next repeat question).
- "Set Complete" always displays for each range/break point you've completed while you browse back and forth (instead of only during a question).
Unofficial Update 2011/09/22 (by passingby)
- Pressing TRIANGLE will reset the timer.
- Pressing SQUARE will hide/reveal the pop-up text.
- Remembering the Kanji list now uses larger images, a different layout, has been separated into two lists, and break points have been added.
- Country Flags list now uses continent/region break points instead of alphabetical.
- Extra styles. (4-6 are designed for image lists that use the left half of the screen for images, they simply have a modified 'right.png').