From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|ARDSI Custom Menu|
|Version||3.0 (1 Aug 2011)|
ARDSi R4 MENU is a different firmware for ARDSI.
Note: The link is for v3.0 only (lastest release is v4.01).
Unpack the whole archive in root of micro SD.
- A (auto boot, default method) - In auto boot mode this firmware will overwrite the original, to remove this delete or rename the file bootme.nds.
- B (recommanded) - Load from default firmware, delete the file, bootme.nds to disable auto boot.
You can play NDS Demos (5-10MB estimated limit for Roms) and homebrew with DLDI (auto patch) on the Action Replay DSi, play MP3, watch videos in DPG formats, it can use most R4 and M3 skins.
DSi - AK2i , R4i, DSTTi , ARDSi.
DS Lite - R4 M3 Acekard, ARDSi.
- Added GBA Emulator.
- Added MOONSHELL.
- Fixed Windows skin error on latest ARDSi Firmware, added more skin compatibility for R4, M3 Skins.
- Compiled by science1matthew.
- Loader/DLDi by Chisim.
- [dsvideo.recoil.org DSVideo] (legacy version 2.0, no longer used version 3.0).
- LMN-PG (legacy version 2.0, no longer used in version 3.0).
- R4Menu by Spinal.
- GBA Emulator by ichifly.
- Moonshell 1.7 by Moonlight.