3DS Briscola is a homebrew version of the Italian card game Briscola for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Customizable Cards Set (Neapolitan, Sardinian, Roman, French Poker, Bergamo's Cards, Sicilian).
- Customizable Table Background.
- Customizable Music Background.
- Dual Language: English and Italian.
- Tutorial to learn how to play.
- Singleplayer mode (only one difficulty which is the corrispondent of Hard Mode in PSPBriscola) and Local Multiplayer mode (only one console).
- Screenshot during game.
Available in 3DSX/SMDH formats.
Copy the 3DSBriscola folder containing .3dsx and .smdh into the 3ds folder of your SD card, then run with Homebrew Launcher.
Briscola has a deck of 40 cards distributed in 4 suits numbered from 1 to 10. You can learn all the basics in the tutorial.
Matches are completely customizable. You can change background, deck used, background's music.
- L - Screenshot
- shadow_95 for the Sicilian and Roman sets.
- Simoncrue for the Bergamo's cards set.
- Brian_User for the Sardinian set and for coloured tables.
- the_biglollo for the final icon.
- sonicco for the test icons.
- Author's website - https://rinnegatamante.it
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-briscola-briscola-card-game-for-3ds.376901