From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||2.1 (30 Sept 2012)|
Wifihack is a PSP homebrew application that can generate the default password for certain types of routers, developed by m.rr using LuaDEV. It is available in Spanish and English.
This was submitted to the Neo Retro Coding Compo 2012 (App).
It decrypts the key/recover the username and password that comes by default in you own router. It supports:
It uses default and public domain algorithms and will not work for any other networks. If you have not modified or changed the password that comes by default in your router, you can recover it with this application.
Note from developer:
This application is solely made for educational purposes and for people who want to check/audit the security of their own WiFi networks.
Square - Scan/Update Wifi
Cross - Hack Wifi/Show user and password
- Added Spanish language.
- Updated information menu.
- Fixed bug in WLAN_XXXX (Thanks 6381).
- Fixed lots of errors and added ICON0.
- Official website - https://code.google.com/archive/p/wifihack
- Wololo - https://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13970
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/wifihack
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=7476.0