From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A simple homebrew for testing the input data on the PSVita
- Multi touch support - Thanks! d3m3vilurr & coderobe
- Fixed rear touch math to display Y axis properly
- compile for henkaku
- Basic logging
- Touch is now displayed on top of other button presses
- Updated rear touch maths. Currently, it displays the same size as the rear touchpad (shorter in height, same width)
- Analog sticks display a little better and move more than they did before
- It now cleans up everything when the exit combo is pressed
- Shrunk the homebrew a bit by compressing the splash screen and background images
- Complete redesign
- Added proper analog measurement
- Added front and rear touch panel detection
- Added left and right analog support
- Entered into the Revitalize homebrew competition
- Renamed project to VitaButtonTester since it has nothing to do with Vita private keys
- Fixed exit combo
- Updated coordinates of text on screen
Someone had contacted me a week or two ago asking if there was any key tester homebrew for the Vita yet. Unfortunately, I don't remember who this was, but I did find the time to create it for him.
So, to that person, here you go.
Press keys one at a time and it should display in the middle of the screen which key it detected ( if any )
I may add analog stick testing to this later at some point.