UniqueGeeks Offline Converter
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|NDS Save File Converter|
|Version||2.6 (24 Aug 2011)|
This program was developed for converting NDS save files.
- .Net Framwork 2.0 or 4.0.
- Windows (Vista or 7 prefered, XP may or may not work).
It is recommended to backup saves prior using the converter.
Supported save types
- Action Replay DSi
- Action Replay Media Edition
- Action Replay MAX
- Acekard 2
- Acekard RPG
- EZ Flash V
- RAW Format
- M3 Simply
- Supercard CF
- Supercard DSONE
- Supercard SD
- Top Toy DS
- G6 DS Real
- The conversion is fixed, and plugins are now updated.
- This is no longer the "NDS Save Converter", but the "Generic Save Converter that happens to have NDS formats built in".
- Plugins no longer go in the /Plugins folder, but in the /Plugins/Format folder. Example, included is a GBA plugin in /Plugins/GBA. Developers can put plugins into folders like this, so they can use the converter to convert ANY kind of save file that has a raw format that comes in powers of two (256KB, 512KB, etc) and with a size less than 128MB.
- Added simple batch conversion (advanced options possibly comming soon).
- Added plugin function, so 3rd party developers can add their own save file formats.
- Lots of internal changes.
- Remembers Open/Save dialog locations separately (unfortunately, only for the current session).
- Improved stability of reading game names of multi-save save files (ex Mario.1.sav, Other Game Name.7.sav).
- Rewrote program to be more efficient, and hopefully faster; added new look; added new supported features for save formats: save formats are no longer limited to one or all sizes, a range is now supported. Example: the M3i Zero use a RAW 512KB save file, but some games need a 1MB save file.
- evandixon, for making this tool.
- Matt140 for making the ARDSi/Media Edition convertion code, without which, it would not reach the kind of ARDS MAX support it has.
- Shuny at http://www.shunyweb.info/ for having the original save converter that inspired me to make this tool.