From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Tetris Clone for the Nintendo DS.
Use tetris.nds with emulators, loaders or wifi;
Use tetris.ds.gba for flashcarts.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
Wifi only: If boot from wifi and want to save settings, insert a gba cart which has Game code as "PASS". Almost all ds homebrew has this.
Playing using drop gives more points due to the nature of the standard Tetris specifications way of calculating score. So only compare scores with same drop-method.
Start - (after done playing) restart
Select - restart at any time
1.3 (Neoflash version)
- New ipc
- Built with devkitARM r15
- Libnds compatible
1.2 (gbax version)
- Added: pieces can be rotated so parts go above the playfield
- Added: choose start level
- Added: Giant mode for single player
- Added: settings are saved, can coexist with gorilla and nibbles save
- Added: retro sound effects (hardware mixed, positioned depending on screen location)
- Added: pause for singleplayer
- Added: restart during game
- Added: Icon and description for wifi multiboot
- Added: drop/fast option
- Added: key repeat option
- Fixed: scoring in two-player
- Fixed: proper sram detection, works even if there is no cart
- Changed: uses the new versions of dsbuild and ndstool
- Changed: new loader
- Changed: new ipc-location, thus new arm7 binary
- Changed: use of binary files to comply with new rules
- Added: single player is default, hold A during boot for two-player
- Added: after play, press start to restart game
- Fixed: minor bugs
- Fixed: uses ndslib, entirely selfcontained otherwise
- Now contains .nds for emu/loader, .ds.gba for regular passme.
- Initial release
Greets: Dovoto, Joat, Natrium42, dslynx, WinterMute
Graphics by Whacko