TWLFix CFW 3DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Uninstall the stock TWL apps, to allow system to reinstall them from CDN.
- copy TWLFix-CFW.3dsx to SD:/3ds/
- open homebrew launcher
- run TWLFix-CFW
- follow the on screen prompts.
- once complete, the app should reboot the 3ds.
- go to settings -> other settings -> system update
If someone installed these titles as standard cias, and then manually removed them without removing tickets, they would need to:
- Open FBI->tickets
- Click any ticket
- Choose "delete unused tickets"
TWL Version Data cannot be restored without a ticket. The other titles can be. Manually reinstalling TWL Version Data is the only option if this unique situation has occurred.
This App does not resolve the above issue.
If using a DevKit, dont use twlfix as it will just break things; instead, just use the dev packages to reinstall the system software (if you have a devkit you should know what I mean).