From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Master Sword is a cross between the typical fighting game and a reflex game set in the samurai world. The game is available in English and Spanish.
It is presented to the Scenery Beta 2011 and ranked 3rd.
- 4 different game modes, with 3 levels of difficulty each.
- Ranking for each of the modes and levels.
- A starter tutorial that will teach us how to play and an extensive help section.
- Hours and hours of fun.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch it and copy Sword Master folder and content to the SD root.
If you have some problem at start, try to load the game by HBmenu (included in the package, copy hbmenu folder to SD root and run the BOOT.NDS file).
Instructions are included when you first run the game.
Press the corresponding buttons according to the moment and try to win your opponent.
There is also a fury option which allows you to deal extra damages.
- Author's website - http://eglomerworkshop.blogspot.com/search/label/SwordMaster
- SceneBeta - https://www.scenebeta.com/noticia/ganadores-scenery-beta-2011