From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Scoglionario is a question based game, based on the famous "Who wants to be a millionaire" ("Chi vuole essere milionario" in italian) TV show. It is in Italian and English.
- Autodetecting system language and loading the specific questions pack
- DLDI compatible (tested on NinjaDS and R4)
- Help: 50/50, Phone a friend, Ask the audience added
- Question stored in txt file (one for each 14 levels) so editing questions is easy
- Themed as similiar as possible (sound and graphics) the original game
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch it
- Put the "data" folder in the root of the card, or if you have the data folder yet, put the "scoglionario" folder inside the "data" one on the card
If you plan to use on emulator (only DeSmuME was tested) put all the questions file of your preferred language in the same folder where the rom is.
The player is asked increasingly difficult general knowledge questions by the host. Questions are multiple choice: four possible answers are given and the player must choose the correct one.
On answering the first question correctly, player wins 100 (dollars or euro, it is the same -> nothing real).
Subsequent questions are played for increasingly large sums (roughly doubling at each turn). If you choose the wrong answer, you lose and win the lower (yellow colored) sum.
Stylus - click twice to select cards or responses
Tested on: NDSTT Flash cart (Top Toy DS) with firmware 1.15
- Real M3 flash cart with firmware 4.2d
- Flash cart CycloDS Evolution with firmware 1.53
It is recommended to use run with an actual NDS. Sound would be disabled if using emulator (can turn on in the options screen).
Realtime-antani-randomizer-supersexy percentage builder thanks to AKBG