|1.0 & 2.0 & 2.i Download|
Schusstest (German), or Shottest, is an attempt to program a few basic elements of a space shooter. It is based on the Schusstest 2.0 homebrew that works in DSi mode/with DSi homebrew launcher.
This original was written in PaLib which would require heavy changes in order to be DSi compatible. This new version is written with libNDS and NFLib, it is not a real game but rather a demo.
Put the .nds where you want on the SD and launch it.
It requires ARGV commands in order to work. Use Homebrew Menu if your flashcard doesn't support ARGV.
This homebrew works on a DS fat/lite, DSi and 3DS.
Works on the following flashcards:
- Fixed the bug where you could shoot a bullet while another was on screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the spaceship to disappear after a few shots.
- Faster background scrolling.
- Shorter intro (removed one slide).
- Lowered scrolling BG3 resolution (required to fit in VRAM).
- Removed menu (that didn't work anyways).
- Centered the bullet.
- Fixed a few more graphical glitches.
- Official website - https://www.FUK-Team.tk