Sandbox Engine DSi-Hybrid
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Sandbox Engine DSi-Hybrid|
|Version||1.0.4 (18 Jul 2017)|
Sandbox Engine DSi-Hybrid is a remake version of the Sandbox Engine homebrew project. It has been recoded from the ground up, using devkitarm/libnds to utilize more of the DS/DSi features.
Up/Down - Scroll through menu
A/B - Select, Deselect/exit
D-Pad - Walk
Stylus - Look/Aim around
L - Run
Y - Change Held item
Select - Change Lighting
SandBox Engine DSi-Hybrid v1.0.4 (T3GZdev)
Sandbox Engine DSi - Hybrid v1.0.4 + Sudokuhax v1.1 (T3GZdev)
Sandbox Engine DSi Hybrid v1.0.2 on DS/DSi/3DS (T3GZdev)
Sandbox Engine DSi Hybrid v1.0.2 (teaser3) (T3GZdev)
Tested on DSi Sudokuhax v1.1.
Works on emulator No$gba and DeSmuMe.
Low fps on map2 is taking a huge hit on the fps.
Motion blur does not appear to work in No$gba.
- Bug fixes & code optimizations.
- Changed title menu bg(forgot to add to 1.0.3 changelog).
- Fixed water glitches in map1, & map4.
- Fixed map5 terrain texture not loading properly.
- Added scenery to map3.
- Changed some building/house textures.
- Minor changes to a few buildings & houses.
- Map7 test loading texture by touching crate.
- Can now run by holding the L button.
- Enhanced the collision code in map7.
- Bug fixes & optimizations to some map loading code.
- Updated DS/DSimode detection code for update devkitARM r46 & libnds 1.6.0.
- Updated & added more house model assets (will see more in next version).
- Scrapped multiplayer & profiles option in menu for now.
- Enhancements to the camera, controls, & draw distance.
- Updates to the collision code.
- FPS boost, fixed a blank bug (thanks Foxi4).
- Rear plain is now as blue as the sky.
- Makefile update.
- Optimized some code & bug fixes.
- Optimized & changed a few more textures & models (rid of a few graphical glitches).
- Bricks, tiles textures were just made from scratch.
- Major changes to map1, map2.
- Replaced a glitched model.
- Adjusted cameras.
- Added video config option & audio option (testing).
- Added outlining option.
- Added motion blur option.
- Added show game specs option (fps counter).
- Added skybowl & fps counter to tps camera.
- Added running to touch fps cam.
- Small changes to map 3.
- May 4 may look familiar (for fans of ds-dsi).
- Added some more scenery to map 1, 2, 4.
- New some fixes & changes to map 6.
- Bug fixes, cleaned/optimized some code.
- Map1, was originally used for only testing models, but now it feels more mappy.
- Optimized a few textures & models.
- Wifi test freeze fixed.
- Tweaked some lighting.
- Changes to d-pad fps cam, improved draw distance, speeded things up.
- Slightly improved draw distance in touch fps.
- Improved draw distance touch tps & removed player model, for now.
- Completely re-envisioned code, from scratch.
- Optional camera controls 1st person, 3rd person, d-pad 1st person (testing).
- Re-envisioned Menus/GUI (testing).
- Improved graphics, lighting, more efficient textures.
- Custom collision system (WIP).
- Audio (WIP).
- Official website - https://sites.google.com/site/t3gameszero
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/updated-7-17-17-sandbox-engine-dsi-releases.281900
- GBEtamp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/sandbox-engine-ds-dsi-dsi-entry.294808
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/sandbox-engine-dsi-hybrid-dsi-homebrew.358584