Sandbox Engine DS-DSi
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Sandbox Engine DS-Classic|
|Version||004.5 (14 Aug 2011)|
Sandbox Engine DS-Classic, formerly known as Sandbox Engine DS-DSi, is a 3D FPS style DSi hybrid (also playable on DS) game which started back in 2010 on the DS but when the DSi sudokuhax was discovered its being made with DSi mode in mind.
The first version was releasd in 2011 as Sandbox Engine DSi-Classic, and was later recoded from scratch and released as SandBoxEngine DSi-Hybrid.
This is a field in 3 dimensions, there are items like cars, trees, casas, etc.
It does not have many features at the current version, some of them are able to fly as some elements on the stage.
Stylus - Flying objects on the stage
D-Pad - Move forward/backward, Turn
A/B - Scroll up/down
L/R - Move to the left/right
Select - Display the load of polygons/vertex/CPU
Sandbox Engine DS-DSi v004.6 (T3GZdev)
Sandbox Engine DS-DSi v004.5 in DSi mode (T3GZdev)
Sandbox Engine DS-DSi v004.5 (T3GZdev)
Tested on SuperCard DSTWO (firmware EOS 1.11).
If play on DSi, need the exploit sudokuhax or DSI Flashcard Cyclo Evolution, which supports SDI mode.
- Made lots of changes to the code & bug fixes, actually added a basic GUI finally.
- There's 4 maps now, adding more objects, cars, buildings, houses & maps, ect & looking for ways to make the maps bigger.
- The texture changing & has been removed in this release but will return next release (edit: saved the ability to pan camera up & down in this version).
- Made some textures higher resolution like grass, & snow (more should have higher resolution in next version).
- Official website - https://sites.google.com/site/t3gameszero
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/updated-7-17-17-sandbox-engine-dsi-releases.281900
- GBEtamp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/sandbox-engine-ds-dsi-dsi-entry.294808
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/sandbox-engine-dsi-hybrid-dsi-homebrew.358584