From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
RepeaterDS is a music application that allows user to “play” a sample by drawing on the DS screen.
R4DS is required for using this application.
The vertical axis controls repeat length. The horizontal axis controls the playback offset into the sample.
It is organized into different pages. The pages are:
- Main page
- Sound selection
- Clock control
- Importing sounds
- L/R - switch between pages
- Start - toggle muting
- Down - record gesture (release to stop)
- A+D-pad - shift the entire gesture 1 pixel in any direction
- B+D-pad - shift the gesture by 10 pixels in any direction
- Y - re-center your gesture
- Select - toggle between "Hold Mode" and "One Shot"
- Up/Down - select a sound
- A - load the sound
- X/B - quickly scroll through pages of sounds
Works on: DSLinker, DSTT, CycloDS Evolution, Acekard 2, EDGE, DS-X
- M3Real pack: but you need to load it using Slot 2/the GBA slot. (Which in turn requires you to have such a GBA expansion pack)
- M3DSreal with system software 3.7 using DSOrganize
- On the NAND memory of the “AceKard R.P.G” card
- Games & Music card after DLDI patching
- EZ Flash 5 after patching the DLDI driver