From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
PuzzleManiak is a port of Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection to the Nintendo DS.
It was entered in the 2009 best DS homebrew contest.
- Contain 27 games.
- Support graphic themes.
- Play your mp3s while playing.
- Downloadable daily challenges,Score submission, Global ranking (Wifi required).
The file PuzzleManiak.nds (or the one you use to start the game) can be located everywhere you want on your linker.
The pzmk folder must be located either on the root folder, or on the /data/ folder of your linker.
DLDI patch the .nds file if your card does not have auto-patching.
All 27 games are ported on NDS.
Help is included for each game in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese.
List of games
- Light Up (aka Akari).
- Mastermind (aka Guess).
- Net (aka Netwalk).
- Pattern (aka Picross).
- Pyramid (adaptation of Cube).
- Sudoku (aka Solo).
- Slitherlink (aka Loopy).
- Solitaire (aka Pegs).
- Untangle (aka Planarity).
Play your mp3s
Put songs in /mp3/ directory. Sub-directories work too. No shuffle though.
- Fixed bug in Mastermind.
- Fixed bug in the Again button / Undo.
- Fixed bug in manager themes => A maximum of 7 graphics are controlled now, if you have more installed, will not be accessible in the game manager.
- Update Display option Autoconnect WIFI WIFI Scores by leaving the option enabled the program will automatically update records online.
- Fixed small bug that caused a program crash sometimes.
- Added background music and sound effects.
- Minor improvements to the program.
v3.0 Beta 6
- Improvements in scores online.
- Includes Hall of Fame.
- Support for playing MP3.
- Including choice of skins.
- Fixed bug in game help Tent.
- Added some translations added the Dutchman.
- New option to Undo button is pressed by mistake or New Again.
- Added 2 new games.
- Fix minor bugs inherited from the vesion 2.6 and 2.7.
- Fixed security hole in registering online Records.
- New game added. Inertia.
- Improved translations of all languages, both in rules and in the menus.
- Repair bug in online records.
- Including 8 new games.
- Toodos theme files were updated.
- Global rankings assets from the DS.