ps2gsm is a MADRVPlugin that runs on PogoShell. You can create a ROM file containing your own composition data without a development environment.
- Backward compatible with MXDRV and can be easily created with familiar MML.
- You can use mature MML compilers such as note.x and mxc.com.
- Even if you don't have a development environment, you can create a GBA ROM file with songs as long as you have an MML compiler.
- Full control of GBA sound source with PSG 3ch + Noise 1ch + PCM 8ch configuration.
- PCM for SOUND3 can also be edited while checking the sound with the included tone editor (gb3pcedit.exe).
- Player for PogoShell2.
Copy mda.bin to PogoShell2\root\.shell\plugins\.
Open PogoShell2\root\.shell\pogo.cfg with notepad or similar tool.
Append this line
mda 3 mda.bin 2
- Since it is not an X68k emulator, FM sound source cannot be used.
- The PCM synthesizing part is heavy. Please optimize if necessary.
- If define code_Enable* in madrv.c is set to False, the corresponding function will be turned off and it will be a little lighter.
- Please be sure to check "Differences from the X68k version" because the sound source itself is completely different.
- Author's websiite - http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/ (archived)