Plants Vs Zombies DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Plants Vs Zombies DS|
Plants Vs Zombies DS (Spanish) is an adaptation of commercial Windows game Plants vs Zombies from PopCap.
- 49 types of plants and 26 types of zombies.
- Each zombie has its own special skills.
- Five game modes.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch it if needed (if your card does not have auto-patching) and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Get ready to soil your plants in an all-new action-strategy game! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.
Each zombie has its own special skills, so you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge.
- Added two new plants, the cherry and the blue pea shooter. The cherry is a near-area bomb while the blue pea shooter slows down zombies.
- Added pause menu (by pressing Start), with the options to restart the level, exit the menu and return to the game.
- Added shovel, to remove the plants that are not useful to us. To do this, while you are stepping on a plant, press one of the two keys L or R.
- Now the levels are semi-random, and the waves come in a different way (play and you should understand).